Armanee Condominium, Damansara Damai
Armanee Condo is the first condominium in Kuala Lumpur with double-storey concept.
Located towards the end of Jalan PJU 10/1C, next to a hill and surrounded by a lot of trees, the residents of Armani Condominium always get to enjoy a clean and refreshing air. Being only about 2 km away from famous shopping complexes such as IKEA, Tesco, The Curve and 1-Utama, many people will find this place very convenient to stay.
Coming with a Balinese concept, the Balinese ambiance is very obvious especially around the swimming pool area which is decorated with wooden furniture and surrounded by plenty of trees. Very grand with beautiful glasses and floor tiles lobby area, with Balinese feel.
Three elevators are dedicated in each wing to serve the residents.
• Name: Armanee Condominium
• Address: Jalan PJU 8/1, Bandar Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
• Developer: MK Land
• Maintenance Fee: RM0.19 psf
• Facing Pool
• Situated on 3th Floor Block B
Property Type: Duplex
Built-Up: 1,727 sq. ft.
Asking Price RM 350,000
Unit type: Intermediate
• 2 car parks for each unit
• 24-hour security with card access and CCTV system
• 2 indoor badminton courts
• 2 tennis courts
• 4-acre central landscaping courtyard with 2 swimming pools, children wading pools, jacuzzis, water slide, waterfalls, cascades with BBQ facilities, gazebos, water lily ponds and sauna rooms
• A clubhouse with reading room, games room, meeting/function room, computer room, cafeteria and health center with spas and sauna.
• Handicap-friendly access to all facilities and units
• Residents gym
• Basketball court
For further viewing please contact farred 013-3652380
*Kindly forward this e-mail to your friends who have similar real estate requirement.
Allah is always by your side, Insha Allah, Insha Allah, Insha Allah
Judul: Duplex Condo Armanee, Damansara Damai, RM 350,000
Ditulis Oleh farid idris
Saya harap berikan link yang menuju ke artikel Duplex Condo Armanee, Damansara Damai, RM 350,000 ini. Sesama blogger mari saling menghargai. Terima kasih atas perhatiannya